Sunday, February 8, 2009

Libby: Water Bottles and Stuffed Animals





Like I've mentioned before, Libby likes to carry things around in her mouth. She doesn't tear them up but she walks around the house like she's carrying a prized possession. Last night when I got home, Libby was excited to see me and she greeted me with my little brother's pajama pants in her mouth.
It Appears that Libby is Thirsty and Wants to Cuddle...
Libby is also sneaky about grabbing the things she carries around in her mouth. This morning, I had a water bottle on my night stand. After I got out of bed she came in and took the water bottle and walked around with it in her mouth. She does this a lot. There's also a stuffed animal in my room that Libby is fond of. It cracks me up how smart she is! Again, Libby will come into my room after she knows that I have gotten up and she gets the same stuffed animal. I've even hidden it under covers and watched her sneak into my room and she comes out with it every time!

Libby is Changing the Channel Again...
She does the same thing when she grabs the remote control. She doesn't take the remote control when we're all in the living room watching TV. She's sneaky about it. Last week, the family was in the kitchen and she jumped on the couch and we could hear the remote hitting her teeth as she picked it up. Then of course she showed it off. If we can't find the remote we always say, "Libby, what did you do with the remote?"

No comments:

Post a Comment