Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Libby's Walk in the Park

Today my mom and sister took Libby for a walk at the park near our house. I was sad because it was so pretty outside and I really wanted to go with them! Unfortunately, I couldn't go because I had class. When my mom got Libby's leash out and told her they were going to go "Bye-bye" and "Go for a walk", Libby got so excited. She was jumping around on the furniture (even though she's not supposed to, but she does what she wants) and she was crying with excitement!

It's Lonely at Home Without Libby...
Everyone left and I stayed at home getting ready for school. It was lonely without Libby at home! I kept looking for her and talking to her and then I would remember she was gone! When I was eating lunch, I had to go downstairs to get a Mountain Dew and I instinctively pushed my pizza into the middle of the table because I'm so used to Libby jumping up and stealing my food if I leave it too close to the edge of the table!

Libby at the Park...
My mom told me about Libby's walk and it didn't go so well. My mom and sister had to leave the park and take Libby back home because she couldn't handle the hike! Libby was not properly socialized as a puppy because her behavior was too bad for us to able to take her anywhere. Therefore, Libby acts crazy while riding in the car and while taking hikes. She gets all out of breath. She tried jumping on people as they passed by and my mom decided that Libby needed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment