Sunday, February 8, 2009

Libby's Sleeping Preferences


Libby likes to get plenty of sleep. She snores too. It’s not too loud, but you can hear it. In the morning she only gets up to eat breakfast. If she doesn’t hear anyone moving around in the kitchen then she will keep sleeping. She usually gets up when my mom is getting my little brother ready for school because she knows my little brother is eating his daily waffles.


No More Table Scraps Libby...
Libby also likes to make sure she’s up when my sister eats breakfast because my sister was routinely feeding Libby a handful of cereal every day. Libby’s vet said that she needed to lose weight and not to eat table scraps anymore. My sister did not like hearing this. She said she likes to give Libby cereal every morning because Libby is, “So cute and she’s really hungry in the morning.” That’s my sister’s opinion. I think the vet is right and Libby needs to lose weight so she can live a long and healthy life! She is really cute but she’s a little too husky around the waist.


Libby Waits Up for Me...
Libby usually sleeps on the love seat (shh, don’t tell dad), in my parents’ bedroom, or with me. She takes up a lot of room in my full size bed. She lays so close to me and keeps me warm! One night, I came home late and Libby was asleep on the love seat. She must have been waiting up for me! She’s so considerate. Like I said, Libby likes to get plenty of sleep and when I opened the front door I saw Libby looking at me with her half open, sleepy eyes, messy hair, and her tail wagging. For some reason her hair gets messed up when she sleeps. She’s like a person.


Another night when I came home late Libby was asleep in my parents’ room and she heard me get home and sleepily came into my room happy to see me. She sat down and looked at me with her sleepy eyes while she wagged her tail. Then she went to sleep with me. She is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment